Thursday, October 04, 2007

Rain Drop Wasp and Whispering Trees


This winged beastie was resting on Pats green bean leaf the other day. He has handsome black and yellow stipes, metallic wings, and a shiny visor like front.
My Camera batteries decided they were not going to recharge overnight, so I could not take some photos for todays post.
Luckily I have taken soooooo many photos since March I have lots that I never post!
No news from the Estate agents about the house, or from David Austin Roses about my photos.
It was cold last night, with a clear sky, and a quarter moon. The only noise outside the ward was the wind rustling through the trees.They are so calming, healing noise is barely audible, but when I had the silver birch tree I loved to stand outside in the dark to hear its leaves.
I read about sensory gardens, and they mentioned Silver Birches are very good for the calming noise. Its like running water, or the rhythmic sound of waves crashing onto a beach...
Now im resting like my Green bean Wasp. Remembering the Trees.

4 comments:

clairesgarden said...

there are different rules for buying houses in scotland, think we have an easier time.
I am nominating you for the Egelnest award. so you can copy the picture over and nominate some more nice folks.

xxsnappygirlxx said...

hi snappy love the beastie how come you get so close to them i would be to scared hope you hear something about your house soon goodluck

Bob said...

I hope you hear some good news soon. All the best to you, BOB

David (Snappy) said...

Thanks Claire,I will copy the picture...
Thanks Snappygirl,Fingers crossed as nothings been straight forward with the house so far....
Thanks Bob,I am hopeful now :)