Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Moving



Today is moving day to the new house. The photo was taken from the upstairs bedroom window on Monday. The wild garden is below.I have been packing my things ready to go tomorrow to the new house.

The phone line and internet will be moving, but there will a week with no blog :(

Once I'm online I can write about what I have done to the secret garden, buried beneath fire weed and brambles that have knocked the fence over!

Hope to be blogging my progress through the winter in the new garden. For me after a year with no garden its like Christmas come early.

Snappys garden blog will be live from my own garden. I have spring bulbs galore, seeds, and the fifty plants in the flat that need moving.

See you all in a week or so when im back online!

3 comments:

Sylvana said...

OH! How exciting! A whole new garden! I can't wait!

lisa said...

Wow...I can't wait to see the transformation!

David (Snappy) said...

Thanks Sylvana,Its good to hear from you.I hope you follow my progress as I blog my winter progress!
Its not a bad transformation either.Im blogging it slowly Lisa :)