Monday, July 21, 2008

Back To Daylight


I'm back in daylight hours after my three night shifts.I was tired out and not energetic enough to post.I have not missed two days blogging in a row for ages!
The garden was bathed in sunshine today for the first time in weeks.
I sat on the Rose bench enjoying the sun, the birds, and the insects.
This unknown beetle was sunbathing on the Catnip Six Hills giant.I photographed a Butterfly today as well but it was high in the privet.
I wander if the wet weather has stopped them flying about.I have lots of bee's visiting my garden but only a few butterflys so far this year...
I am going back to Tatton Park RHS flower show on Sunday for the closing day. I hope the weather is as nice on Sunday as it was today.
My camera will be there to photograph some highlights of the show. I need to go to the allotment tomorrow to see if my Courgettes are marrows, and to see how the plants are doing.
The garden is full of flowers, birds, bees, and insects.

No comments: