Friday, March 06, 2009

March Sun


The Daffodils in flower illuminated by the sunlight this morning. I must have felt spring in the air as I have spent all morning tidying the garden.
Clearing winter casualties from their pots, trimming the Fuschias that might regrow. I swept up all the leaves and twigs from around the garden.
I have reorganised the pots, then took a few photos.
I saw new birds today high up in the tree's, and heard some new arrivals singing.
You can get used to the particular melody of your native garden birds. When new comers arrive you detect the new song!
I got a mixture of gardening and cooking things for my birthday. Seeds, a music CD called music for tired gardeners, Chilli Seeds and Tumbling Toms in pouches...
When the sun is shining and the sky is blue it is a pleasure to be outside doing little gardening jobs.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

It does wonders just being out in the garden in the sunshine for a while!

I'm intrigued to know what music for tired gardeners sounds like! :O)