Thursday, April 22, 2010

Heather Honey


We have been busy bee's today driving down up to Harrogate for the Spring Flower Show. We spent about six hours there being immersed in flowers, gardening sundries, arts and crafts, and local Yorkshire produce in the warm sunshine.
The estate agents rang up when we were at the Great Yorkshire Showground, and confirmed the sale of the house to us. We will be moving on the 11th May 2010 :)
From now I have to start potting up all the plants that are blooming beautifully in the ground. The boxes will be brought back in from the garage ready for filling. The removal man has been booked already. After months of inactivity we can finally get ready to move into our new house with a new garden.
I will do a Spring Flower Show post tomorrow, I took 100 photos today including one of a BBC Look North presenter.
The Bee in the photo is almost lost in the billowing pillows of the Erica's Lilac flowers. Its an early sign of the growing season the busy buzzing of Bee's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is about everything I like : flowers, plants, animals... It is an excellent exercice for me to improve my English !
Thanks for all the nice pictures and I am impatient to see the next one from your new location.