Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wisley Rose


The Rose that my Mum sent me for Xmas is flowering beautifully now. This David Austin RHS Wisley rose has a light pink rose, with a delicate old Rose smell. The pink flowers glow in the light over the green leaves.
This is the second David Austin Rose to flower. I have the three sisters of Roses.
Gertrude Jekyll, Lady Emma Hamilton, and Wisley.
These are beautiful blooms to lighten your heart up.
I'm working all day today and its going to be sunny. I hope it lasts for my days off..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David Austin roses are wonderful and I have none of them... This one has really a nice shape and sweet shade.
You may try a photo of it in the early morning with dew on it ..
Now the sun is back, we can enjoy again taking time in the garden !

Mounaque - France

William F Matthews said...

Very beautiful.