Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Foxglove

One of the new plants that I have bought is this purple Foxglove.I love these plants dearly, they are as archetypal of an English summer as Strawberries and Cream, and cricket.These Cottage garden plants have entranced Bees and gardeners alike.I could only find one type at Hampsons. The Purple Dalmations?


The speckled flowers draw Bee's into the Foxes Glove.I want to see if there are some more varieties of different Foxgloves at the Birmingham NEC on Fridays BBC gardeners world show.

I worked today and watched the heavy rain falling this afternoon.After a dry spell I welcome the rain for the allotment and garden.

I have tomorrow morning to do some gardening before we get an afternoon train to Birmingham New Street.It will be gardening/food heaven on Friday.

No comments: