Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunflower And Sparrow

I'm back after a little break from blogging.The cooler days and darker nights seem to make it harder to go into the garden.The summer glorys are over, and now the seedheads are forming.The garden looks more scruffy as it edges into Winter.The birds seemed to have dissapeared for a while.Today I saw Collared Doves,a Robin,and some House Sparrows.These little garden spirits cheer you up on gloomy days.
Between working and sleeping I have not been as active as I would have liked.I need to do the winter baskets and replant the pots and sunken border with the winter bedding plants.The mole has been back damaging our grass again with his digging!
I will be back to regular blogging now to keep people going through the gloomy Autumn days..

No comments: